$250.00 per person
$1,500.00 per group (10 max.)
Haz-Ed Services – Chemical spill response course is designed to assist employers and employees in understanding how to identify chemicals and follow correct procedures during chemical spills.
This 6 hour course covers the following:
- Identify chemicals in the workplace
- Review a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Identify the 9 classes of dangerous goods
- Identify the placarding requirements in relation to dangerous goods
- Implement the emergency plan
- Employ chemical spill response strategies.
Courses can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of your workplace.