$150.00 per person
$950.00 per group (10 max.)
Haz-Ed Services – Emergency Control (Fire Warden) course is designed to teach participants what is required to implement emergency response procedures as specified in their workplace. People who undertake this course will be working within the command, control and coordinate structure of the emergency control organisation within their workplace.
This course has been developed to cover the broad range of emergencies.
This 4 hour course covers the following:
- Know how to respond to emergency reports
- What is required when responding to emergency warnings and signals
- Be able to initiate and control initial emergency response
- Be able to adapt to changing environments
- Participate in debriefing.
Courses can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of your workplace.