$600.00 per person
$3,320.00 per group (10 max.)
Haz-Ed Services – Hazardous materials course is designed to assist employers and employees in understanding the characteristics,
hazards and legislative requirements surrounding the safe storage and handling of hazardous substances.
This 2 day course covers the following:
- Compliance with legislation
- Reading and understanding MSDS’s
- Risk assessing hazardous substances
- Dangerous goods classification list
- PPE requirements for working with hazardous chemicals
- Establishing a hazardous incident scene and decontamination.
* Persons wishing to enrol onto this course need to hold a certification in the operation of Breathing Apparatus prior to enrolling.
Courses can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of your workplace.