$275.00 per person
$1,550.00 per group (10 max.)
Haz-Ed Services – Operate breathing apparatus open circuit (BA) course is designed to assist employers and employees in understanding the characteristics, hazards and legislative requirements needed to safely operate respiratory protection.
This 1 day course covers the following:
- Different types of respiratory protection
- The application of respiratory protection
- The selection of the appropriate protection for different tasks
- Correct donning BA equipment
- Work while using BA, as well as calculating and monitoring air consumption
- Correct shut off and removal of BA
- Appropriate cleaning, maintenance and checks to the equipment
- Entry Control Officer (ECO) procedures , guideline and search procedures.
Courses can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of your workplace.