$300.00 per persoon
$1,660.00 per group (8 max.)
Haz-Ed Services – Perform tower rescue course is designed to develop/refresh knowledge, skills and abilities in rescue from towers and structures.
This 1 day course will see participants learn a variety of skills including:
- Safe use and maintenance of equipment
- Establishing & maintaining safe anchor systems
- Establishing rescue systems
- Safe Approach Distances (SAD’s)
- Various rescue techniques
- Rope techniques
- Casualty care
* HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation is a pre-requisite for Perform tower rescue. Evidence of this will need to be provided at the time of booking. Alternatively, this training can be delivered by Haz-Ed.
Courses can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of your workplace.