$100.00 per person
$800.00 per group (10 max.)
Haz-Ed Services – Provide basic emergency life support course is designed for those who require training that conforms to the recommendations of the Australian Resuscitation Council and provides the knowledge and skills to provide first aid covered in the elements outlined below:
This 3 hour course covers the following:
- Principles of First Aid
- DR’S’ABCD action plan
- Assess vital signs
- Recognise the need for CPR
- CPR techniques
- Understanding the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Choking and airway obstructions
- First aid procedures for shock, bleeding and allergic reactions
- Reporting and recording an emergency
- Stress management and support.
Courses can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of your workplace.