$275.00 per person
$1,550.00 per group (10 max.)
Haz-Ed Services - Undertake confined space rescue courses are designed to assist students in understanding the characteristics, hazards and legislative requirements needed to facilitate rescue from a confined space. Participants are introduced to important legislation, codes of practice and Australian Standards relating to confined spaces.
This 1 day course covers the following:
- An understanding of confined space hazard identification, safe work procedures and confined space entry/exit procedures.
- Operation of respiratory protection equipment
- Gas detection equipment requirements and use
- Confined space rescue equipment
- Undertaking confined space rescue and facilitating emergency procedures.
This course is also appropriate for those performing entry or standby person roles.
Courses can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of your workplace.