$275.00 per person
$1,550.00 per group (10 max.)
Haz-Ed Services - Work safely at heights courses are designed to assist employers and employees in understanding the characteristics, hazards and legislative requirements needed to work safely at height. Participants are introduced to important legislation, codes of practice and Australian Standards relating to working at height.
This 1 day course covers the following:
- An understanding of hazard identification, job hazard analysis and hierarchy of control
- Suspension intolerance
- Selection and use of working at height equipment
- Requirements for the use of ladders
- Requirements for the use of Elevating Work Platforms (EWP's)
- Requirements for the use of scaffolding
- Requirements for the use of man cages
- Emergency response and rescue procedures.
Courses can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of your workplace.