Operate breathing apparatus open circuit (BA) course is designed to assist employers and employees in understanding the characteristics, hazards, and legislative requirements needed to safely operate respiratory protection.
COURSE FEATURES - PUAFIR207 - Operate breathing apparatus open circuit
$250.00 – $1,500.00 per person
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
This 1 day course covers the following:
– Different types of respiratory protection
– The application of respiratory protection
– The selection of the appropriate protection for different tasks
– Correct donning BA equipment
– Work while using BA, as well as calculating and monitoring air consumption
– Correct shut off and removal of BA
– Appropriate cleaning, maintenance and checks to the equipment
– Entry Control Officer (ECO) procedures , guideline and search procedures.
Courses can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of your workplace.