Elevating work platform courses are designed to assist employers and employees in understanding the characteristics, hazards and legislative requirements needed to safely operate an Elevating work platform.
The one day course is suited to those who require only a National unit of competency while the two day course is for those who require their High risk work licence.
COURSE FEATURES - Operate elevating work platform RIIHAN301E
$275.00 – $1,550.00 per person
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
This 1 day course covers the following:
• Compliance with OH&S licensing legislation
• Hazard identification and risk controls
• Pre and post operational checks
• Work area/site setup requirements
• EWP operation
• Emergency controls and rescue requirements.
Courses can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of your workplace.