Our road crash rescue training course is designed to show what is required to gain access to and extricate entrapped casualty/s from vehicles travelling on the road such as cars, buses, trucks and semi-trailers while minimising the potential for further injury and preserving the integrity of evidence. This course is designed to build the abilities of the participants to a sufficient level for them to perform effectively as an individual and as a key member of a rescue team.
* HLTAID003 Provide First aid and PUASAR022 Participate in a Rescue Operation are pre-requisites for Undertake road crash rescue. Evidence of this will need to be provided at the time of booking. Alternatively, this training can be delivered by Haz-Ed.
COURSE FEATURES - Road Crash Rescue Training – PUASAR024A
$600.00 – $3,000.00 per person
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
Undertake road crash rescue course is designed to show what is required to gain access to and extricate entrapped casualty/s from vehicles travelling on the road such as cars, buses and trucks.
This 3 day course covers the following:
• The 8 stages of rescue
• Establishing & maintaining a rescue scene
• Vehicle stabilisation
• Rescue equipment and their use
• Vehicle construction and configuration
• Vehicle safety mechanisms
• Various vehicle access techniques.
Courses can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of your workplace.