Delivered by industry experts, Haz-Ed’s CPP20511 Certificate II in Fire Protection Inspection and Testing is provided for fire protection technicians who are responsible for non-trade installation and regular servicing of fire protection equipment and systems.
Fire protection technicians may specialise in activities relating to certain groups of equipment or systems, such as:
- inspect and test fire protection equipment in the field
- maintain, test and refill extinguishers and/or fire blankets in the workplace
- inspect, test and maintain pre-engineered fire-suppression systems
- inspect and test water-based fire-suppression systems
- inspect, test and maintain gaseous fire-suppression systems
- inspect, test and maintain passive fire and smoke containment products and systems
- inspect and test fire detection and warning systems
- recover, reclaim, fill and store scheduled gaseous fire-extinguishing agents.
To find out more information or to book this course, contact us today!
Concerned about your responsibilities? We are here.Inquire now