Haz-Ed’s – First response to fire training course is designed to cover the control of a fire emergency, general fire safety and the use of fire fighting equipment, including fire extinguishers, hose reels, fire hoses and fire blankets.
Our industry experienced instructors are capable of delivering a compact course utilising their wealth of experience in a form that is easily understood by the participants. The training consists of theoretical, practical and realistic exercises that cover a vast majority of incidents.
Training Course Content:
• Identify the elements required for fire to occur
• Identify the principle elements of fire extinguishment
• Identify the classes of fire
• Identify the different types of fire extinguishers and their application
• Operate fire extinguishers
• Use of fire blankets
• Use of hose reels
• Know the safe work practices associated with first response to fire
Concerned about your responsibilities? We are here.Inquire now